This mask is a real natural gift for women who have problematic face skin.
If you try it once, you will never give up on it, since the effect is obvious after the first use.
The mask is like a strip for cleansing the face which is also used in the beauty salons.
It removes acne and blackheads which are created in the canals of the face from the accumulated dead skin cells, equalizes the skin complexion, removes the redness and makes the skin soft and clean.
The results after the first treatment:
This homemade mask with egg whites can significantly close the face pores, which are quickly covered with dirt which leads to the appearance of blackheads. Furthermore, it dries the greasy skin, since it removes the greasy secretion and the moisture, and in the same time eliminates the greasy glow of the skin. This mask is also able to protect the skin from excessive pigmentation by lightening the red spots from acnes or freckles.
- One egg and a toilet paper or a napkin.
- Separate the egg white from the yolk and then whisk them separately.
- Cleanse your face and apply from the egg white onto the face.
- Put napkins over the face (with an opening on the mouth and eyes). If you have egg white left you can apply it onto the napkin but do not spread too much (longer drying duration).
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes until the egg white dries completely. The napkin will harden and you should quickly remove it from the face (although it is not a very pleasant feeling).
- Wash your face and put yolk on the face so you can hydrate and soften the skin. Wait for 10 minutes and then wash off your face. Your skin will become clean and soft!
The egg whites mask is not meant for all skin types.
It is ideal for: greasy skin (removes the greasy glow), problematic skin (eliminates inflammation), over pigmented skin (since the egg white has a whitening effect).
The mask is not recommended for sensitive face skin.