Pain I the body indicates that something is wrong, thus it has to be taken care of. However, many people ignore the signs and aggravate their state. Sometimes the pain is not something serious, but if the pain lasts for more than a week you would definitely need to visit a doctor.
Do not ignore ha pin in these parts of the body:
- Pancreas and stomach – if you feel pain in the abdomen or in the back around the area of your pancreas then the problem is with your stomach or pancreas. 50% of the patients with chronic pancreatitis feel severe back pain.
- Kidneys – if the pain you feel is in the pelvis, thighs, lower back, and lower abdomen then the problem is with the kidneys.
- Large intestine and cecum – if there appears a pain in the abdominal area it might be a sing of cecum problems, colon, or rectum issues which can lead to pain in the central lower abdomen. This may be a serious problem, thus visit a doctor.
- Back liver and gall bag –pain located in the upper shoulders and the neck, especially on the right side can be a symptoms of problems related to the liver or gall bag. Pain in the diaphragm may also occur.
- Heart – the pain in your chest in the right side is an indication of cardiovascular issues. This can also cause the pain to spread to the left side of the body because these problems are connected to other parts of the body that send impulses like the spinal cord.
- Ovary – if the ovaries are inflamed the person might feel pain in the front abdominal area in both the sides. If there is stabbing and intense pain then it might denote a cyst.
- Lungs and diaphragm – if you feel pain in the upper shoulders and neck then it might be a problem with the lungs.
- Bladder – bladder issues are manifested through pain in the lower pelvic area.
- Small intestine – it is manifested with pain around the navel. Consult a doctor instantly.
You should never ignore the pain felt in these parts of the body as they may indicate a serious issue that needs to be treated immediately so that it does not cause any additional health problems.