You will need only one week to lighten up your elbows and knees.
This is a very embarrassing issue, thus we will offer you these natural beauty tips to get rid of the problem quickly.
You will need ingredients that are already in your kitchen.
It will not take much time and the results will come fast.
The skin color will be brightened and improved due to the citric acid. Moreover, its shine will be improved and the skin will become firmer with the help of the antioxidant and vitamin C.
- Lemon and baking soda – take a lemon and cut it into half, sprinkle some baking soda over the slice and rub in the dark elbows and knees for 1 minute. Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. Take olive or coconut oil to moisturize your skin. For the desired effects repeat the method as many times as you want.
- Lemon peels – grind the peel into a fine powder and add 1 tbsp. of multani mitti as well as 1 tsp of honey. Apply the paste on the affected areas and let it stay for 10 minutes. Remove the pack by scrubbing it in circular motion, after which you should use cool water to rinse it off. In this way the skin will be brightened, and the dead skin cells and all the impurities will be removed.
- Lemon juice and glycerin – take lemon juice and glycerin in equal parts and make a mixture with which you will moisturize the dark places. Do the procedure before going to bed, repeating it each day for a week.
It serves as a skin exfoliate and moisturizer, improving the dead skin cells, rough skin cells, and making it look smooth and clean.
- Sugar, rice powder, and honey – if you want to lighten the skin you will need a deep exfoliation once in 3 days. Make a paste by mixing 2 tsp of sugar, 1 tsp of rice powder, and 1 tbsp. of honey. Take some of it in your palm and scrub circularly with some pressure for 5 minutes. Then take a bath.
- Sugar and olive oil – make a mixture of these 2 ingredients and apply them on your loofah, scrubbing for 3-5 minutes on the dark spots. Repeat the procedure every day.
Besan or gram flour
Besan cleans and exfoliates the skin, making it smooth and light.
- Besan and tomato juice – make a paste of 3 tsp of besan powder and 2 tbsp. of tomato juice, store in the fridge for 15 minutes and then apply the mixture on the affected spots. Remove the pack by gently rubbing. Wash it with cool water. In this way the rough skin and the dead cells will be removed, while the tomato’s bleaching properties will lighten up the dark areas.
- Besan and milk – take besan and cooled milk in equal ratio and apply this mixture on the affected spots. Let it stay for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
It is packed with vitamin A and C which will make your skin beautiful, radiant, and protect it from UV rays.
- Cucumber and lemon juice – make a combination of 2 tbsp. of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp. of lemon juice. Apply on the affected spots and rinse in 20 minutes.
- Cucumber, tomato juice, green gram flour – blend equal slices of cucumber and tomato in a food processor and then ass 1-2 tbsp. of gram flour. Apply on the dark areas in a thick layer. Wash it off after it dries completely.
- Cucumber and sandalwood powder – take 2 tbsp. of cucumber juice and 1 tbsp. of sandalwood powder, applying it on the dark areas. Once it dries, wash it off. Repeat the procedure on daily basis.
- Chilled Aloe Vera gel and rose water – take 2 tbsp of Aloe Vera gel and mix them with couple of drops of rose water. Put it in the fridge for 15 minutes and then massage it in the dark spots. You don’t have to rinse it off.