In this article you will learn some baking soda beauty secrets and how to enjoy its benefits.
The best thing about baking soda is that it does not have any chemicals in it, plus it is a lot cheaper than other beauty products on the market.
You can accomplish numerous amazing things with baking soda. Some of these things may be new for you, but you will like them a lot because of the incredible results they offer.
- Dry Skin
If you have dry and flaky skin then you need to moisturize it constantly. In such case, here is one amazing facial mask for you.
- Take a little bit of baking soda and mix it with water until you get a paste out of it.
- Then, apply it to your face like a normal mask and leave it on for 1 hour.
- Wash it off and you will see how smooth your skin is.
Note: You can use this mask for other parts of your body as well. Your hands that can get really dry during the winter season, so you can do the same type of thing for them as well.
- Foot Cure
You can use baking soda as a foot cure.
- Take 3 tablespoons of baking soda and mix it with warm water.
- Then you should add some essential oil of your choice.
- Let your feet soak in the next 30 minutes to an hour.
If you have dry and rough spots on your feet, you can take a little bit of baking soda and mix it with water to make a paste. Then, rub the paste on the rough area to get rid of the dead skin.
- Flat Hair
If you notice that your hair is beginning to look dull and lifeless, it could be attributed to too much product buildup on the scalp or in the hair itself.
The next time you shampoo your hair, take a little bit of baking soda, sprinkle it in with your shampoo and then simply your shampoo like normal. This treatment acts as a clarifying shampoo, but it is not as harsh on your hair, and it is a lot cheaper as well.
- Soft Skin
If you enjoy the bath salts and the bath bombs to make your skin softer, this one is for you. You just have to take half a cup of baking soda and put it in your bath water. Not only does it make your skin soft, but it is a lot safer for your personal parts.
- Spa Love
For a home “baking soda” spa experience, you have to:
- Take 2 cups of baking soda, mix them with water and make a thick paste.
- Add 10-15 drops of an essential oil of your choice.
- Then, take this mixture and scoop into cupcake liners and let them harden overnight.
When you are ready for your spa experience, take these little disks out of the cupcake liners and place them on the shower floor. They will dissolve in the shower, so the essential oils will be released into the steam and they will create an extremely relaxing spa like experience. It’s a perfect way to relax after a long, hard day.
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as you might help someone in need. Thanks.