She Had No Idea Why Her Toddler’s Legs Look So Red. Then She Found The Cereal Box In The Pantry …

194

We all know that parents want the best for their children, so most of the time they trust baby brands and they purchase products from them.

However, those brands are not always safe for children.

One such story went viral when a woman posted on Facebook an alarming information about her child’s favorite snacks.

Her daughter experienced an allergic reaction to a popular brand of cereals.

Misty Lyn, the woman who shared this story, noticed the shocking rash spreading throughout the toddler’s legs and she couldn’t imagine what might have caused it

At first, she tought that her child came across something poisonous so she asked her husband what was the girl doing all morning.

Her daughter, Harper had only tried the popular cereal called “Aplle Jacks” for the very first time that morning.

That was the moment when Misty realized that they have probably caused the rash.

The very moment she decided to do some research on this cereals and what she discovered, shocked her.

The worried mum wrote “I had to take Harper to the doctors today.

I had no clue what gave her this rash until Steve told me that she had “Apple Jacks” cereal for the first time this morning.

Poor girl!

Did more research on it and this is what I found…”Apple Jacks” has the most popular food dyes known to cause behavioral problems in children; yellow 6, blue 1, red 40 and BHT.”

Misty decided to warn the all other parents about the dangerous products found in stores.

She also wrote: “These food dyes are now illegal in Europe, but perfectly acceptable in America. BHT is a common stabilizer in pesticides, gasoline, lubricants, and soaps, but can also be found in Apple Jacks”.

Yellow 6 has been linked to tumors in lab mice and red 40 has been known to cause severe allergic reactions.”

Maye some parents wont believe in these warning, but this girl’s severe rash is a clear evidence that cereals containing this kind of chemicals and artifical colors can certainly cause allergic reactions.

“Please share with every parent you know. If we don’t talk about these dangerous food dyes, who will?” she concluded at the end.

Source

SHARE