Not long ago, people have started appreciating the amazing abilities of the alternative remedies that people have been using for centuries. One of these remedies is the baking soda and the castor oil, which can treat more than 24 common health problems and which provide an evidence of the efficiency of the folk remedies.
You can use castor oil for treating numerous diseases and conditions, even in cases where conventional drugs do not help. Castor oil positively affects the circulation of the blood, which makes it very beneficial to be used as a coating. To make this coating, you only need cold pressed castor oil, plastic foil, a towel, clean gauze, and a bottle of warm water.
Prior to applying the oil, you need to make sure that the affected area is thoroughly clean with a mixture made of baking soda and water. Then, you should pour the oil in a pot and heat it, soak the gauze in the oil and apply it onto your skin. In the end, the affected area should be covered with plastic foil and the bottle of warm water should be held on it. In the end, wrap everything using a towel and let it for about an hour so that is has enough time to act.
Do the same thing for forty days, changing the coating each time since it smells strange and it changes its color. As Dr. William A. McGarey explains, castor oil is very beneficial when it comes to treating the following diseases and conditions:
1. Castor oil efficiently treats burns, cuts, and bruises
2. Castor oil can be used as a coating placed on an injured ankle, as it will help it heal quickly
3. Use castor oil for prevention and reduction of stretch marks by massaging it on the stomach
4. Make a mixture using castor oil and baking soda and get rid of the dark spots from your face
5. If you suffer from cataract, pour a drop of castor oil in your eyes before you go to sleep
6. You can use castor oil for treating chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules. You just need to apply some in the form of coating on the neck
7. Castor oil is also beneficial when it comes to getting rid of pilonidal cysts
8. You can also treat allergies by consuming five drops of castor oil on a daily basis
9. If you have eye allergies, apply some castor oil onto your eyelids before you go to sleep
10. If you want to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction, you should consume a couple of drops of castor oil on a daily basis
11. If you want to speed up the growth of your hair, massage your scalp with castor oil every day
12. Pour a couple of drops of castor oil in your ear and you will considerably improve your hearing
13. If you have tinnitus, drink six to eight drops of castor oil every day for four months
14. You can reduce or eliminate the back pain by applying castor oil coating on the affected area
15. If you struggle with diarrhea, apply a castor oil coating on your belly
16. If you have warts, rub some castor oil on them for a month and they will disappear
17. If you suffer from a condition such as Athlete’s foot or some other fungal infection on the feet, apply castor oil coatings on the affected areas every day
18. If you have calcium deposits on your soles, you should massage them with castor oil regularly in order to reduce these deposits
19. Use castor oil for removing moles. You will eliminate moles in a month time by rubbing castor oil on them
20. If you apply castor oil soakings on the stomach, it will help you treat and reduce hyperactivity
21. You can use castor oil for treating hepatitis
22. You can treat even cancer by consuming a mixture made of castor oil and baking soda
23. Eliminate swelling and itching that are the result of bug bites by applying castor oil onto them
24. In order to stop snoring, apply castor oil coatings on the stomach for two weeks
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!