Probably you’ve heard about the benefits of eating honey, but how much do you know about the healing properties of honey and water mixed together?
How To Prepare Honey Water?
All you need is a glass of lukewarm water and a tablespoon of honey.
Mix the ingredients where you will get 30% honey mixture with composition as blood plasma.
Always drink your honey-water freshly prepared!
Here are some of the amazing benefits you can get of drinking water with honey on an empty stomach:
- It has strong antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- It cleanses the mucus in the lungs.
- It strengthens your immune system, helps in the treatment of colds and bronchitis.
- It cleans the digestive tract of parasites.
- It frees the organism and the intestines of toxins deposits.
- It facilitates the work of the kidneys.
- It helps beat bad breath and improve oral health.
- This mixture will make your skin younger, silky, shiner and softer.
In the beginning, you may notice increasing of the waist line, but do not worry. This is because fecal sediments are swelling and become softer, which means that the cleansing process has already started.
Note: You can also consume the drink in the evening too where it eases the work of the kidneys.
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family, as you might help someone in need. Thanks.